Health and Safety Training
Is your business in need of specialist health and safety training courses or expert consultancy services? We can provide evacuation safety plans, risk assessment, risk management, Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments, manual handling training courses, evacuation chair training and ‘training for the trainer’ courses? Is your business compliant with current HSE legislation? Has your business seen significant change or do your employees need a skills update?
If youre looking for a solution to any of these questions, Environmental Handling Systems can help you with our comprehensive range of tailored, health and safety consultancy and compliance services.
Our network of regional trainers cover the whole of the UK and Ireland.
- Manual Handling Training Minimise workplace injury. Training courses on how to lift, move, carry and transport objects safely.
- DSE/VDU Assessment Promote correct posture. Display Screen Equipment, workstation and ergonomic awareness training courses.
- DSE/VDU - Assessors Training Comprehensive training on the processes required to promote the safe use of your DSE/VDU equipment.
- Fire Warden Training Respond to the threat of fire. Train Fire Wardens to prepare for the effective evacuation of staff and the public.
- Evacuation Chair Training Professional cost effective solutions, including Key Trainer courses and Basic Operator training.
- Evacuslider Mattress Training Cost effective evacuation mattress training for operatives. Suitable for hospitals, care homes and offices.
- Risk Assessment Reduce harm or injury to staff. Train to identify risks through assessment of potential hazards.
- Company Safety Induction Health and safety basics. Tailored induction training for new starters and returning employees.
- Evacuation Chairs & Equipment Sales & rentals of Evacusafe emergency evacuation chairs & equipment.
- Evacuation Slider Mattresses Sales and rentals of Evacusafe emergency evacuation slider mattresses.
- Portable Appliance Testing Check and test portable appliances. Protect staff from the dangers presented by a faulty appliance.
- Health and Safety Policies Commit to a safe working environment. Health and safety consultancy, policies and compliance for businesses.